Before I begin, Barbara and Heidi, you have both been in my thoughts this morning. I’ll be praying for you today!
We, also got pretty great news. Paul had some tests ran earlier this week that came back normal- (praise GOD!). We know that while he is not feeling well, these issues can be fixed with medication (hopefully, short term!), and that it’s not something more serious! Thank you, ladies, for praying for him recently.
So, on to the day….
We did pretty well yesterday! Especially considering that the trip to see my Grandmother was 4 hours of just driving. Amazing!
I have the following items I need to finish before I start today’s list. Most of them are partially finished, but may take a few minutes:
- Organize scrapbook supplies to go back into the closet (we are almost finished with this, but realized that closet is going to need a second, possibly a third coat of paint!)
Mail house payment
- Bake remaining squash casseroles
Make the thrift store run (we realized since we were going to be out, we might as well save ourselves an extra trip and just drop them today) Finish baby wreath (I’m SO close! I just have to finish the little plaque for the middle and then I’m done. I even made a bow for our mailbox!)
- Clean out 2nd fridge and freezer (I didn’t even start this one yesterday)
- Clean bits of drywall mud off the floor in the pantry (this is so close to being finished, but still needed a little work)
- Work on some type of closure for between the fridge and freezer (we are close to finishing this, I just think we needed to build a panel of some sort!)
….and today’s list:
- Clean laundry room and run vinegar through washer
Pick up rental car
- Clean out basket on baker’s rack in kitchen
- De-clutter/clean desk/ kitchen counters/ top of fridge (why do these areas always collect so many things?!)
Label canning jars and place in pantry
- Work on baby bumper pads for cradle
- Caulk areas in kitchen needing touch-ups
Clean toaster Clean under/behind microwave
- Pack Paul for upcoming trip
- Look for moss to add to front flower beds (long story….)
Wipe down mailbox
- Clean carport side of basement
Trim hedges in front of house
- Wash bedding for the littles
- Clean window in their room
- Sew baby’s last blanket/burpie set and have ready for crochet trim
- Sew paci-pod for diaper bag
- Clean shelves in family room
- Fill flower pot on porch with dirt and prepare for flowers
Plant two flowers given to me for my birthday (thank you, Jan!) Cut/paint towel bar for guest bathroom
- Clean guest bath closet and vanity
- Wipe down master bathroom ceiling (again, long story)
- Finish cleaning closet and medicine cabinet in master bathroom
- Clean driveway
Wash my bathrobe
- Clean blinds in house
- WD-40 window tracks in house
Clean out master bedroom sheet closet
- Clean/stain treat rocker in master bedroom
- Clean/organize remaining fridge and freezers
- Continue to work on hardware for master bedroom
- Grocery visit
Obviously, I was not in my right mind when I made this list. There is no way we’ll finish all of this today, but we’ll see how far we get!
I’ll try to post picture of our progress. I have to ask Courtney to walk me through the new photo editing software she loaded on to my laptop (another thing for the to-do list?).
I could possible sit by my bathroom window and look at my newly painted woodwork for hours, just so you know! 🙂 As we finish these projects (things that have been lingering in my mind for some time), I’m so happy to see them done….all of the work will be worth it, in the end!
I hope you all have a great day!!!
With my love,