It has been a long, long weekend.
I feel like an egg that has been cracked and fried to a crisp.
It seemed this last weekend, every time Paul and I turned around, something else strange or horrible was happening. I’m thankful for the friends who have sent me little notes to tell me they are sorry for one event, in particular. I’m thankful for my dear husband and momma who have both listened to me now share my sorrow.
I just don’t understand life sometimes…well, I do. I know that we live in a fallen world and we’re a fallen people. It’s just hard to let go when you hurt, you know?
Anyway, that is where I’m at this week, ladies.
Please pray for me and all of those involved. In all, I want to reflect the love of Christ.
- I think that one is obvious *smile*
- Tiffany, waiting on news regarding a skin cancer diagnosis
- Josie has a swollen leg. I’m not sure what she did exactly, but there is a small cut that looks like it might be infected.
Today I’m Thankful For
- Beautiful, beautiful fall weather
- Work Paul and Joshua had yesterday (they had a great time together!)
- Friends that are indeed precious
- Sleeping with the windows open
- Watching leaves falling from the trees in my front yard
Today’s Scripture Meditation
“Teach me, O LORD, to follow your decrees;
then I will keep them to the end.
Give me understanding, and I will keep your law
and obey it with all my heart.
Direct me in the path of your commands,
for there I find delight. “
With my love,