This month, I received a copy of Precious Moments 5-Minute Bedtime Treasury to review.
I have long been a fan of Precious Moments. Even the topper on my wedding cake was a Precious Moments figurine that still sits in a cabinet in my bedroom.
The Precious Moments characters have long been a sweet reminder of positive and uplifting messages.
The Precious Moments 5-Minute Bedtime Treasury is no exception.
The following are some highlights of this book:
- Gorgeous, hard-back book has a padded cover with foil star accents (I adore the charming accents Tommy Nelson adds to their books. There is something exciting about reading the book when the outside is so pretty!)
- Book is 192 pages
- This book is suitable for gifting and features a satin bookmark and dedication page
- Book is divided into sections that feature attributes of God- “God is Trustworthy”, “God is Good”, and “God is Love”
- Helpful tips are included for creating a bedtime routine for your children
- Similar to a family Bible, a fill-in family tree is included
- An “All About Me” section is included for children to personalize the book
- There is also a church record for a child to record special ceremonies, classes that have been attended, vacation Bible schools, and church camps
- The back can be personalized by an adult in the section entitled, “A Prayer From Someone Who Loves Me”.
- The last page is a place for a child to record their own prayer
Each story selection is a re-telling of the most well-known Bible stories. They give a Bible reference, and a promise from the Word.
Of course, the entire book is filled with the soft Precious Moments illustrations that are loved by many and make perfect bedtime story companions.
This book would make a very sweet baby gift or could be a nice addition to a home library for your own child’s bedtime story book.
Tagged: book review