I’m learning to count my blessings. It’s something I very much want my children to learn, too.
So many times we go to the Lord to ask him for something specific, but how many times do we stop to say thank you for all we have?
I was excited about this book for several reasons- mostly, because this is a sweet little book of prayer. My children (especially, Jackson!) adore Count My Blessings 1-2-3!
More about the book:
- Each page has something else to remind a child that we have so much to be thankful for- with pictures and photos that inspire a child’s imagination.
- Count My Blessings 1-2-3is a 10 page, rounded edge board book.
- It’s for children ages 0-4.
- It’s part of the “A fit-together shapes book” series, (the same as Noah’s Noisy Zoo: A Feel-and-Fit Shapes Book).
- Count My Blessings 1-2-3 is full of color and vibrant illustrations, and a wonderful introduction to numbers for little folks.
- The cut-out shapes are fascinating for little fingers- my toddlers love to trace them with their chubby fingers.
Count My Blessings 1-2-3would make a sweet addition to a child’s library. I think I’m going to stash my copy (along with Noah’s Noisy Zoo), in my car for reading while we travel during the week.
This little series has quickly become one of my favorites!
How about you? How are you teaching your children to pray??