It’s been a long, exhausting month.
I’m trying to remind myself of my blessings….
165. Meredith’s curls that look like tiny springs around her head when rain is coming. They feel so soft against my cheek when she comes up to hug me at night.
166. Ripe blackberries on the vines outside our home
167. The tiny one and his soft little head…he’s learning to laugh out loud these days!
168. My husband who is my best friend (and a whiz at repairing dryers!!! -That is a story for another time!)
169. Another finished sewing project that I’ll share next week.