My Mom came out to visit this weekend. I can’t wait to show you what she made for one of the girls, but it will have to wait until a little later this week.
This weekend, she came to help with our annual chili day. Normally, we make enough to have several meals in the freezer, but considering two of our freezers died this last month, we made enough for a few days.
I’ve posted her recipe once before– it is by far, the best chili ever!! It has lots of veggies- a chunky version of chili and nothing at all like you would eat from a can. Super yummy! We were thankful for her visit.
Today, we’re working to update the site. There is a lot housed on the old site and since changing to WordPress, there has just not been enough time to move it all to the new site.
We did manage to move a month of the archives over (have we really been posting since 2006??). We’re also going to start moving the tutorials over.
It’s a big job!
- I have had many people on my mind this week. So many are hurting…I don’t want to mention anyone by name here, but the Lord knows.
Today I’m Thankful For
- Rain- sometimes it’s just nice, you know?
- Progress being made on a project for the girls’ room
- An unexpected schedule change that allowed Paul to be home a little more than usual this week
- A great fellowship with our church family on Sunday
- Time spent with my dear Mother this past weekend
Today’s Scripture Meditation
“Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.” – Philippians 4:8
With my love,