One Thousand Gifts is one of the best books I’ve read in some time.
It’s why I started this space originally. It’s why I can smile, even in the midst of heartache. It’s learning gratitude.
43. a reminder to be thankful *just* where I am
44. sausage biscuits on a Saturday morning
45. my favorite flip-flops on a hot, summer day
46. chubby hands reaching for me in the dark of night- just wanting to be cuddled a little while
47. sun rising over our lake
48. hearing two year old bare feet running down the hall
49. photographic reminders of my favorite memories
50. sweeping the porch in late afternoon
51. peeking in on sleeping children (big and little)
52. hearing Jackson bouncing in his jumper