I tried to post my menus earlier this last week, but life got hectic…so here
I am once again.
I posted here quite a while ago, but it never became a habit. I’m trying again! : )
Our menus have to be simple (I’m expecting our 11th child and just can’t “do” complicated right now!! :D). They must also be cost-effective and warm since it’s been bitterly cold here, in the south.
This is what we’re planning to eat for the week:
- Monday- Homemade Pizza
- Tuesday- Cheeseburger Soup
- Wednesday- Roast with Veggies
- Thursday- Barbecue Chicken
- Friday- Smoked Sausage, Mac and Cheese, Salad
- Saturday- 15 Bean Soup
- Sunday- Chicken Tortilla Soup
For more great menu ideas, visit Laura at OrganizedJunkie.com!!