How are you enjoying this beautiful day?
We’ve been out running errands this morning, but have now settled back into our home.
The weather is just beautiful, it’s had me thinking toward improving the yard, planting flowers, and filling the bird feeders.
I’ve picked up a nifty little container of bird seed this morning. We should have some happy little birds this afternoon.
I also found solar path lights.
When we moved in, we had a yard light disconnected that was costing us approximately $110 in power each year. I didn’t realize how nice it was to have the road lit until I found it almost impossible to find our driveway after dark. Maybe these little guys will shed some light on the situation (it’s bad, it’s bad….I know! *smile*).
We’re continuing to count down to baby time in our home. I have less than nine weeks now until I’m due!!
I have no idea where this time has gone. I have a “to-do” list of things I would like to accomplish before the baby is born, and I’m slowly working it…the question now is will we finish before time??
I’m just not sure. I need a miracle, I think!
- As of this afternoon, I have two littles who feel just awful. Emma and Meredith are both running temps. Please pray this little bug passes quickly!
- For efficiency (and contentment with what we do manage to finish) as we work to prepare for our newest little one.
Today I’m Thankful For
- The absolutely beautiful weather
- Jacob, out cutting the grass
- Absolutely beautiful blooming dogwoods all over the yard!!
- Little garden plants just waiting for additional garden space
Today’s Scripture Mediation
“This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.” – 1 John 3:16
With my love,