186. I’m thankful for understanding hearts as I apologized to someone I knew I had hurt. I hope the Lord moves me on- grows me-I want to always be pruned of the ugly truth of my heart.
187. I’m thankful for my husband. These days and this season have been long on him and yet he continues to press forward. He is a faithful leader for our family. I love him and am so very thankful for him.
188. I’m thankful for my precious children. Each of them are unique and a wonderful part of our family. The Lord grows me through them. I pray each of them continue to grow happy and strong. I pray the Lord would show me how to be what they need.
189. I’m thankful for my warm home. We have had hundreds and hundreds of people in our home in recent years. I’m thankful for a roof over my head. I’m thankful for our lake that has been beautiful and calming to my spirit. I’m thankful for a warm place to share with those I love most.
190. I’m thankful for sweet friends- new and old. We’ve been blessed this year to have made many new friends and to have shared more life with those who have known us for more than a short time. We were very surprised to have some old friendships rekindled. What a year of blessings we had in this area!