Beatitudes For Homemakers
- Blessed is she whose daily tasks are a work of love; for her willing hands
and happy heart transform duty into joyous service to all her family and God.
- Blessed is she who opens the door to welcome both stranger and well-loved friends;
for gracious hospitality is a test of brotherly love.
- Blessed is she who mends both stockings and broken toys and broken hearts;
for her understanding is a balm to her husband and children.
- Blessed is she who scours and scrubs; for well she knows that cleanliness is one expression of godliness.
- Blessed is she whom children love; for the love of a child is of greater value than fortune or fame.
- Blessed is she who sings in her work; for music lightens the heaviest load and brightens the dullest chore.
- Blessed is she who dusts away doubt and fear and sweeps all the cobwebs of confusion;
for her faith will triumph over all adversity.
- Blessed is she who serves laughter and smiles with every meal;
for her cheerfulness is an aid to mental and physical digestion.
- Blessed is she who introduces Jesus Christ to her children;
for Godly sons and daughters shall be her reward.
- Blessed is she who preserves the sacredness of the Christian home;
for hers is a divine trust that crowns her with dignity.
As read at: A Christian Home