- Beehive boxes and frames being assembled in my living room. Painting is next!
- The progress we’ve made in the little boy room- the walls are almost painted. Next is to finish the trim and floor. Then it’s time for the fun part!
- New walls Jacob has been hanging that will frame out the bedrooms downstairs. He is doing such a great job! This will create a hall between the bedrooms downstairs and the stairs that lead upstairs.
- Courtney who is my daughter, but has become one of my most trusted, true friends.
- My study in Leviticus (This book has always been a challenge to me but I’ve enjoyed what the Lord has revealed to me through those pages in recent weeks. I’m truly thankful for Jesus.)
Tagged: one thousand gifts