I have typically planned my year out by now.
After last year, and realizing that sometimes the Lord just has other plans for our lives, I decided it would be better to plan things a month at a time this year.
These are my goals for January:
- Finish bedroom downstairs, new hall and resource closet
- Organize back half of basement
- Clean out and start kitchen closet (upstairs)
- Finish baby blankets and burp cloths for baby
- Try out new recipes- (freezer to crockpot recipes -the last batch we tried were horrible!)
- Add quotes to blog
- Add personal goals to blog for January
- Post “before and afters” for the front of our house and Courtney’s bathroom
- Winterize chickens
- Design spring garden
- Purchase and plan Joshua’s birthday
- Purchase and plan Timothy’s birthday
- Purchase Christmas for Jackson, Owen, our nephews, and Paul’s brother
- Plan Jacob’s 2014 reading list
- Plan Jessica’s 2014 reading list
- Start Christmas gifts for church families
- Make plans for Easter dinner
- Plan celebration for the anniversary of when Paul and I started dating (26 years ago!!)
- Create Paul’s Valentine gift
- Plan celebration for our wedding anniversary
- Make plans for Paul’s birthday
I’m sure there will be a few additions- but this will keep me busy for some time!
Do you make plans for your year?? For your month?
I’ll check back in with progress in the coming weeks….